Friday, January 05, 2007

Sin City

Seeing as how I only have three weeks left in my current job, and seeing as how it is Friday, and seeing as how I can't be bothered working, I have spent most of today abusing my current employers' super-fast internet connection.

Which means pissing about on the web, where I stopped by my old friend Eric's site at Straight White Guy, where I was encouraged to find out how sinful I am.

It seems I'm greedy, lazy and have an eye for the ladies. Hey, tell me something I don't know...



Your Deadly Sins
Greed: 60%
Lust: 60%
Sloth: 60%
Envy: 40%
Gluttony: 40%
Pride: 40%
Wrath: 20%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 46%
You will die love and feared by many. And you'll be buried in a tomb.

But only a 46 per cent chance I'll go to Hell? I need to try a whole lot harder on that score.

No comments: